There are plenty of people who are eager to become your coach.
But I'm not one of them.
The truth is: I don't want to do coaching or consulting.
I just want to do what I do best: write direct marketing copy for my clients.
And if that's what you're interested in having me do for you ... and the fact that I'm one of the most expensive copywriters you can hire doesn't scare you ... visit www.bly.com to find out more.
But more likely, you're reading this because you want to ask me a question, get my opinion, obtain marketing guidance, or have me advise you in matters relating to one or more of the following endeavors:
- Direct marketing.
- Internet marketing.
- Book publishing.
- Freelancing and self-employment.
- Speaking and seminars.
- Public relations.
- Becoming a recognized expert in your field.
If so, the only way you can get customized opinions, insights, and advice from me... as they apply to your specific situation... is to sign up for coaching at this site.
1. Coaching is $2,000 per month for one year (12 months) of service.
2. The annual fee is payable in advance and nonrefundable.
3. There is no "money-back guarantee" of satisfaction, though I will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
4. For the coaching fee, I will answer your questions by e-mail only, at a special e-mail address we will provide you - NOT my regular e-mail address.
5. When you send a question by e-mail, I will answer it to the best of my abilities, as soon as I can - usually within 24 to 48 hours.
6. You can't send me limitless e-mails; this is not an interactive chat service. You are limited to one e-mail question per day.
7. You can use the service on weekdays, Monday through Friday. The coaching service does not operate on weekends or holidays. If you send an e-mail question when I am on vacation (I take one or two weeks vacation a year), you will be notified via automatic e-mail, and I will answer your question shortly after I return.
8. Since I don't know everything about everything, I can only tell you what I know. If you ask me something of which I have no knowledge or experience, I will tell you so, and that's it. All answers are based on my existing knowledge; I don't research subjects for you.
9. My answers are based on the question as you have written it in your e-mail to me. I do not look at your documents, websites, or other background materials when preparing my answers for you. This is not a critique service. If you are interested in having me critique your materials click here.10. I don't send renewal notices when your year is up, and I don't offer renewal discounts. If you want to continue, you pay another $24,000 for 12 more months.
If you are certain this is what you want, you can sign up for one year of my coaching services by clicking below now:
P.S. Please do not call or e-mail me to discuss whether coaching is for you. If you're not sure, don't sign up. I have no interest in selling you coaching, and therefore will not spend time reassuring you or convincing you that this is for you.
P.P.S. None of the above is negotiable, and there are no exceptions to these rules. Remember, I am not looking for coaching clients; I'd rather not do coaching at all.
I'd MUCH rather you get my information from my numerous articles, special reports, books, ebooks, tapes, audio programs, speeches, boot camps, e-newsletter, blog, and other information products, all available at: www.bly.com. Many of the books sell for under $20, and the e-newsletter, blog, and articles are free.